We love to hear about your skills, experience and also what you are seeking. During your onboarding, allow for a 30-minute interview with your recruitment consultant, this will be conducted, in person, via video link or phone.
What to expect from onboarding with Aussie Locums
Via our ISO 9001:2015 QA accreditation, we set minimum candidate credentialing standards. To ensure you're ready for credentialing with Aussie Locums, having the following minimum requirements is crucial.
- Curriculum Vitae CV (word format only).
- Be prepared to include 2 x professional references, ideally from your most recent employer, who you reported into.
- Passport / Visa / Proof of working rights for Australia.
- University Degree/Diploma Certificate (not transcript).
- Australian Registration (appropiate for your profession).
- National Police Check. (not more than 12 months old).
- Proof of current immunisations / serology.
Please keep in mind that some of our clients may require additional information or specific document formats.
We use a platform called Onboarded to make it easy for you to organise your documents. With Onboarded, you can complete and sign all your necessary paperwork online from any device.
You can upload documents by taking pictures straight from your mobile, using just one secure URL. There are no usernames or passwords required and no need to scan anything.
Your job search history
Unlock exclusive advantages and elevate your job search experience by choosing Aussie Locums as your dedicated recruitment partner. Opting for a singular agency, like ours, not only streamlines the process but also maximises your earning potential during negotiations.
At Aussie Locums, we go beyond the surface, delving into your unique journey in search of employment. If you've engaged with another recruitment agency, we consider it vital to understand where your resume has been circulated. This insight is crucial as we are committed to delivering a personalised and bespoke recruitment service tailored specifically to your needs.
Our approach ensures that your valuable information remains confidential and is not redundantly shared with entities that may already possess it. Trust Aussie Locums to safeguard your interests and provide an unparalleled, specialised recruitment experience that sets you apart in the job market.
Why the credentialing process is important
- Ensuring Compliance and Qualifications: Credentialing verifies that you as a candidate possess the necessary qualifications, certifications, licenses, and credentials required for your healthcare roles. This process ensures compliance with industry standards and legal requirements.
- Enhancing Patient Safety and Care Quality: By rigorously vetting you as a candidate, healthcare recruitment agencies contribute to patient safety and care quality. Ensuring you have the appropriate qualifications helps maintain a high standard of care and reduces the risk of errors or mishaps.
- Streamlining Hiring Process: Credentialing streamlines the hiring process for healthcare facilities by validating your qualifications beforehand. This allows for a smoother and more efficient hiring process, saving time and resources for both the healthcare facility and the recruitment agency.
- Mitigating Legal and Regulatory Risks: Credentialing helps healthcare facilities mitigate legal and regulatory risks associated with hiring unqualified individuals. It ensures that the facility is in compliance with industry regulations, reducing potential legal challenges.