Locum Sonographer needed in Alice Springs. Variety of availability in 2024, 2 week minimum durations. Great Rates + Accom + Flights + Hire Car
Locum Sonographer needed in Alice Springs
- Perform a range of Ultrasound Scans
- Specialist teaching hospital in the red centre of Australia
- Experience rural and remote Australia
Please quote job reference: Job Ref: 1459469
Locum Sonographer with a broad skill set is required in Alice Springs, NT. You will perform a wide variety of scans including General, MSK, Obstetrics, Vascular, Small Parts and Deep Tissue scans. This is a very busy radiology department.
Up to $95 per hour (DOE) + superannuation | Travel, Accommodation and the use of a car is provided.
Location: Alice Springs, NT
All about my new employer?
This medical facility in central Australia serves as a vital lifeline for the local community and beyond. With state-of-the-art infrastructure, dedicated healthcare professionals, and comprehensive medical services, it improves the health and well-being of a diverse population. The hospital’s impact extends beyond its physical walls, fostering a healthier and resilient community in Alice Springs and surrounding regions.
Things to do in Alice Springs: https://northernterritory.com/articles/top-10-things-to-do-around-alice-springs
All about the role
Variety of availability in 2024, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of experienced sonographers and a doctor who is available on-site from Monday to Friday. This dynamic environment is known for its high volume and fast pace, requiring you to possess a wide range of skills and the ability to conduct various scans, including General, MSK, Obstetrics, Vascular, Small Parts, and Deep Tissue.
Whether you are available for a minimum of two weeks or seeking a longer commitment, there is an ongoing need for your services in 2024
The skills and experience I need for this job
• Previous experience in a similar environment, remote hospital work is highly desirable.
• Familiar with GE and Canon machines advantageous
• Ability to hit the ground running with minimum administration support.
• Communicate openly and effectively with patients, administration staff and other team members.
• Ability to travel to Alice Springs for the specified dates.
• Relevant tertiary qualification/s.
• Current ASAR membership.
• Rights to work in Australia.
• NT Working with Children Check.
• National Police Check.
• Up-to-date immunisations.
What’s in it for me, The Benefits
• Meaningful Impact: Make a significant difference in patients’ lives and the local community, contributing to diagnosis, treatment, and overall well-being.
• Diverse Patient Mix: Gain exposure to varied cases and conditions, enhancing skills and knowledge in different areas of sonography.
• Unique Location: Experience the beauty and culture of the Australian outback, surrounded by stunning landscapes and rich Aboriginal heritage.
• Weekly payroll
• Travel and accommodation support
• Access to your recruitment consultant 24/7
• Experience the red centre, watch the sunrise from a hot air balloon.
Your next steps, APPLY
To discuss more details of the role: call Nichole, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0448 886 683 or email [email protected] OR click Apply above.
Aussie Locums network stretches from all major urban hubs and branches out to the far corners of Australia, in the full range of medical settings such as hospitals, clinics, aged care, sports and health centres.
Our passion for providing hassle-free, reliable and meticulous recruitment services to clients and candidates, has enabled us to build long standing and thriving relationships within the industry. Not only does this enable us to provide advice, market insights and trends, but a thorough understanding of our candidates and clients needs. We take great pride in making great connections between candidates and clients.
If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.
Location: Alice Springs
Job Type: Casual
Job Ref: 1459469