CT General Radiographer
Our client is a small regional hospital in Horsham, VIC seeking a locum CT / General Radiographer for approximately 3 months (negotiable)
Please quote job reference: Job Ref: 1462014
Salary details: $55 – $70 Per hour + Super
Location: Horsham, VIC
All about my new employer?
Our client runs a private practice clinic in the public hospital of the small rural VIC town of Horsham providing a range of services to commence immediately (flexible start dates)
Other modalities such as: Breast-screening & MRI considered – desired
All about the role:
- Ability to perform CT and General Radiography
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with others
- Ability to work to clients’ policies and procedures
- Admin support and sonographer on site.
- Shared on call, weekend and various shift types
- Working as part of professional multimodality team within a hospital environment
The skills and experience I need for this job
Ability to be fully credentialed with our client, including the below:
- Full AHPRA unrestricted registration.
- VIC Radiation License or eligible for AMR
- Working rights for Australia
- Immunisations and COVID vaccinations
- Current NSW working with children’s – or ability to apply for one
- AHPRA Registration
- National Police check – completed within the last 12 months
- Ability to meet all credentialing requirements
- Working With Children’s Check – State Specific (or ability to apply)
What’s in it for me, The Benefits
- Flexible contract duration
- Solid Market rates
- Supported by our recruitment team 24/7
- Accommodation and Travel provided
- Explore the area in your down time
Your next steps, CLICK APPLY
Simply forward your resume or if you would like further details about this position, please call Nadai, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 email [email protected]
Aussie Locums network stretches from all major urban hubs and branches out to the far corners of Australia, in the full range of medical settings such as hospitals, clinics, aged care, sports and health centres.
Our passion for providing hassle-free, reliable and meticulous recruitment services to clients and candidates, has enabled us to build long standing and thriving relationships within the industry. Not only does this enable us to provide advice, market insights and trends, but a thorough understanding of our candidates and clients needs. We take great pride in making great connections between candidates and clients.
If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.
Location: Horsham, VIC
Job Type: Contract or Temp
Job Ref: 1462014