Locum CT Radiographer
We are seeking an experienced CT Radiographer for a locum contract in Cairns, FNQ commencing immediately for a duration of 3 Months.
Locum CT General Radiographer
Job Ref: 1464253
Salary details: $55 – $65 p/hour + Super
Location: Cairns, FNQ
We are seeking an experienced CT Radiographer for a locum contract in Cairns, FNQ commencing immediately for a duration of 3 Months. They are also seeking a CT Radiographer for a locum contract in Darwin, NT commencing ASAP
- Explorers paradise: Explore the Daintree, The great barrier reef
- Tropical Beaches & Stunning Coastline
- Great Rates, Travel & Accommodation
Please quote job reference: 1464253
All about my new employer?
Our client is a private practice in North QLD with multiple locations across the state. Offering a range of services including General, Dental, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Mammography and BMD our client is proud to use the latest technology and equipment to ensure the highest quality images are produced.
All about the role
- Monday to Friday hours, no weekends and no on call
- Proven ability to work as a CT Radiographer
- You will be supported by a genuinely friendly team, who enjoy having a laugh
- As an experienced Radiographer, you will have a minimum of 2 years
- Demonstrated experience across all areas of Radiography
- High quality Scans and X-rays
- Strong emphasis on patient care and satisfaction
- Cannulating – essential
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplined team, in a fast-paced environment
- Machines used: Phillips and Siemens 128 Slice
What’s in it for me, The Benefits
- Travel & Accommodation
- Fulfil your travel aspirations by going on a working holiday
- Strong Market Rates, Weekly Payroll, 24/7 support to our team
- Private Practice offering flexible working arrangements
- No weekends or on-call
The skills and experience I need for this job
- Full ASAR Membership
- Experience working in a similar setting.
- Experience using Siemens and GE machines.
- Have a broad scanning skillset
- Ability to work within a small team
- Adhere to protocols, procedures, and systems in a hospital setting
- Ideally, you will have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
This role is such an incredible and rare opportunity to be provided with such phenomenal support in terms of your team. They are offering accommodation assistance that would suit singles or couples. Plus travel support which includes domestic travel for stints over 2 months.
They will consider all durations and all commencement dates, so if you are not available to start asap, that is ok, they are happy to consider this too.
Your next steps, APPLY
Simply forward your resume or if you would like further details about this position, please call Nadai, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 email [email protected]
Aussie Locums network stretches from all major urban hubs and branches out to the far corners of Australia, in the full range of medical settings such as hospitals, clinics, aged care, sports and health centres.
Our passion for providing hassle-free, reliable, and meticulous recruitment services to clients and candidates, has enabled us to build long standing and thriving relationships within the industry. Not only does this enable us to provide advice, market insights and trends, but a thorough understanding of our candidates and client’s needs. We take great pride in making great connections between candidates and clients.
If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.
Location: Cairns, QLD
Job Type: Contract or Temp
Job Ref: 1464253