Locum CT General Radiographer
Seeking a skilled CT & General Radiographer to commence immediately until the end of March.
Locum CT Radiographer
Job Ref: 1463780
Salary details: $70 – $80 p/hour + Superannuation
Location: Carnarvon, WA
Start: ASAP – End of March
Duration: 7 x Weeks
Travel, Accommodation, hire-car provided.
Our client are seeking a skilled CT & General Radiographer to commence immediately until the end of March.
Fantastic, rare locum opportunity in Western Australia’s northern coast: Carnarvon region boasts stunning beaches, Surf, salt lake systems and tropical coral systems. Spend the weekends exploring the famous Coral Bay where you can find whale sharks, manta rays and humpback whales or travel 10km inland to Mount Augustus National Park – home to the world’s largest rock which is (if you can believe it) considerably larger than Uluru.
Our client are a remote public hospital that provide emergency care, acute & general, allied health and a wide range of public health services including medical imaging. The site brings key health services together under the same roof as the hospital to create a modern, purpose-built health care hub.
All about the role
- CT & General – some minimal theatre & mobiles
- Inpatient/outpatient, emergency & trauma
- Approximately 30 – 35 patients a day between General & CT
- Monday – Friday, on call shared with the department
- Follow the hospital/department protocols and procedures
What’s in it for me, The Benefits
- Travel, Accommodation & Car-Hire Provided
- Above Market Rates $$
- 7 x Week Contract
- Home to breathtaking coastlines
- Rare Sought-After location
The skills and experience I need for this job
- Ability to adhere to the policies and procedures of the facility
- WA Radiation License – (OR hold a state license compatible with AMR)
- 2 years experience in a similar setting
- Ability to work to high level of attention to detail
- Ability to meet all credentialing requirements
- Work autonomously and without supervision if required
Your next steps, APPLY
Simply forward your resume or if you would like further details about this position, please call Nadai, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 email [email protected]
Aussie Locums network stretches from all major urban hubs and branches out to the far corners of Australia, in the full range of medical settings such as hospitals, clinics, aged care, sports and health centres.
Our passion for providing hassle-free, reliable, and meticulous recruitment services to clients and candidates, has enabled us to build long standing and thriving relationships within the industry. Not only does this enable us to provide advice, market insights and trends, but a thorough understanding of our candidates and client’s needs. We take great pride in making great connections between candidates and clients.
If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.
Location: Carnarvon, WA
Job Type: Contract or Temp
Job Ref: 1469780