WIN $500 FOR YOUR CHARITY
Aussie Locums Will Donate $500 To A Charity Of Your Choice.
Please enter your details to go into the draw
ASA 2023 Charity Competition
Terms And Conditions:
1. The referral must not be known to Aussie Locums already. Our definition of know is, previously added to our database or social media accounts.
2. The referral must be fully compliant and have worked a minimum of 35 hours before Aussie Locums will provide the $100 voucher.
3. To count as a referral the referrer must complete the 'refer a friend form', email or text the Aussie Locums Consultant, so there is a written paper trail and evidence of the referral. As you can appreciate in some instances multiple referrers can claim one referral for one candidate.
4. Please note our referral bonus hours thresholds are subject to Aussie Locums making a minimum margin from the referred candidate’s booking. Where we have to go under our minimum margin it may take slightly more hours for the referral to become available for payment.
5. We will pay the referral bonus in the form of a voucher
6. Please send your referrals through to your consultant via email. You can also send referrals via our website or by emailing info@aussielocums.
7. NO LIABILITY
7.1 In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
7.2 Aussie Locums Pty Ltd & affiliates and associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.
7.3 Aussie Locums Pty Ltd & affiliates will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss or claim that may occur:
a) during the promotion;
b) while undertaking any activity in or connected with their entry into the draw;
c) in the participation in any prize;
d) as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail;
e) due to the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compare, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person; Aussie Locums Pty Ltd.
f) in relation to failure of an entry to be received by the promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion;
g) arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, internet connection, any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer software related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
7.4 Aussie Locum Pty Ltd assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
7.5 If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
8. PROMOTER’S DETAILS
8.1 The promoter is Aussie Locums, 1/137 Collins Avenue Edge Hill 4870